Saturday, April 9, 2011

What are some things that you like about Japan & some things that you dont Like about Japan(Living here only)?

Question:


DISLIKES

I dislike that Japanese adults are always busy working & Have no free time.
Japanese do alot of pointless things just to look & keep Busy.
I dislike that Japanese students have No Money to spend.
Japan is a very stressful society & too much work & pointless work.
Japan is too much modern & new (ugly Concrete & steal everywhere)
Japanese are very introvert & have difficulty to show passion or emotion or even opinion, They lack soul.

LIKES

I like the convenience
I like the Karaoke room(じゃんぼカラオケ広場)
I like the video game centers so I can kill people on fighting games(対戦ゲーム)↓↙←↙↓↘→+BD同時押しジューシーチキン K.O
I like the Kaiten zushi
I like the internet cafe(all you can drink)

Answer:


i lived in a small apt studio with bath and bathroom, with my wife and 2 kids, and i finally understood why people become noirooze, i understand these extreme feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment