Saturday, April 9, 2011

What can I expect in Japan?

Question:


In comparitive to America?
In my mind, I see that Japanese Mannerisms are better than American mannerisms.
Would that be a correct statement?
I am learning Japanese, so how would a Japanese person react to an American having great speech in their native tongue?

Answer:


I don't know what kind of expectations you looking for. Neither I can give you a comparison to USA as I have never live in USA for long (Only stayed there for 2 months), but you can expect that culturally it is totally very different here depending on the city you will visit. Japanese mannerisms tend to be polite and traditional than Americans. Most Japanese are taught well by their parents on how to respond to people. An average Japanese would find it amazing I think if they hear a white speaking good Japanese. Maybe they'll instantly love you for that. But it depends on the person.

No comments:

Post a Comment