Saturday, May 21, 2011

Any jpop experts plz help?

Question:


I'm trying to find this song on itunes but I can't find it anywhere! Considering the amount of views, it has to be on itunes, I just can't find it!

I tried typing in "AKB48" (I'm assuming that's what they're called) and I can't find this song!!

I also tried typing in "Ponytail to Shushu" and "Ponytail to ChouChou" and still nothing!!!

Help anyone please!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwXtaahxj…

Answer:


Well, some Japanese companies won't license their music to the US (assuming you live in the US) and it's not on iTunes US. You could either buy the CD / Single from an online store that ships Asain CDs (which are usually very expensive if you buy the japanese versions- i've seen 38 dollar singles) , request the song in the iTunes store : http://www.apple.com/feedback/itunes.htm… , buy the song on iTunes japan with a card you buy through a store that sells them (after creating an account with a Japanese address), or download it illegally. I have the same problem as you in iTunes, but with different artists, recently, I had to buy Koda Kumi's CD through an import site, which was a pain in the a$$.

No comments:

Post a Comment