Saturday, May 21, 2011

How do I say in JAPANESE?

Question:


How do i write this in Japanese? Any help is greatly appreciated, and saves my life :*

I have chosen this topic, because it is very actual, there are no books about this in slovak language and my degree from law and japanese history make me able to understand well about the japanese law. Law is part of the cultural heritage of any nation and by discovering it, you get to know the nation much deeper.

Thank you for all those who help, I will have one more question later today and then I will be the happiest in the world :D

Answer:


私がこのテーマを選んだのは、日本の法律がとても「   」、

日本の法律に関するスロヴァキア語での文献がなかったためである。

そして、法学および日本史の学位を取得していたことで

日本の法律をよく理解できたからだ。

法律とはどの国家にとっても文化財であり、それを探求することによって、

対象の国家をより深く理解することができるのである。

i have two quetions for you

first, would you describe the meaning of the word 'actual' in here in more detail? (ex. 'real' or some)
i want to edit the blanc after having your answer.

second, about your degree of law and japanese history.

if these are master's degree→修士号
bachelor's degree→学士号


take care

No comments:

Post a Comment