Saturday, May 21, 2011

How do I say in JAPANESE?

Question:


I need to write an essay about my diploma thesis in Japanese, but I am not so confident with my language skills, so I will ask a few translation related questions. How to write in Japanese?

The thesis is formally divided into six chapters. In the first chapter the concept of the legal systems of the world is discussed. The second chapter was devoted to the historical development of the Japanese legal system, while the third chapter is to analyse the basic sources of law of Japan from a legal and theoretical perspective.

Thank you in advance, I will probably post more questions for help :) Have a nice day

Answer:


P.S. thank you^^
are you ok about chapter 4-6?

この論文は正式に6つの章に分かれている。
まず第1章では、世界の法制度に対する概念について論じている。
第2章では日本の法体系の歴史的発展について、
そして第3章では、法と理論的展望に基づき
日本の法律の基本的な起源を分析している。

Otsukaresama for writing your thesis in slovak
I've been to blatislava ^^

I'm not sure the meaning of 'formally divided', and the line of the third chapter...
i'm not professional of legal.
I edit this when i find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment