Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I love Japan! How can I move to Japan!?

Question:


I love all things Japanese!!!

I love Japan!!!

I drive Honda Accord and play a Yamaha piano. I also have a Yamaha guitar and Shimano fishing rod.

I love Japan!!!

How can I move to Japan?

I have investment banking experience and have excellent English/Chinese.

I am willing to do anything. I can become cleaner if needed.

Thank you!!!

Japanese are awesome!!!

I love Japan!!! :)

Answer:


Given your previous comments regarding many things Japanese, I don't think you would be happy here. And the Japanese would almost certainly not find you pleasant to be around.

If you are determined, visit you local Japanese embassy. If you need a reference, don't come looking to me.

NOTE: Anyone who has read your posts know that you are more than just a bit racist. Definitely a troll. Even you comment was a snide comment towards Japanese people. As for me, I couldn't care less whether you appreciate my honesty or not. Now, run along and play in traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment