Wednesday, May 25, 2011

White girl in asian perspective?

Question:


Hi there!

This summer I'm moving to China or Japan for my father's job.
I'm a white girl, age 16 currently living in Canada!

I just had a question, and please, don't think I'm insecure... and don't take this question offensively. I'm just asking out of curiosity!
When I go to China, what will they think of me? I mean, what do asians think of caucasian girls?

Are our features exotic to them? Do they like features like that... or is it considered not as pretty?
Thankyou very much!


Also, I'd just like to know about younger white girls, not so much the perspective on older youths.

What do you of asian descent living in Canada/America think of white girls?

Thanks!!

Answer:


If your talking "men" well a lot of them will probably like you.
(I am not asian, but I have many Japanese friends +dated asian men and most of them love white girls...most of them are boys to ^^")

Just like white guys view asian women exotic ,asian men view white/black/Hispanic exotic .

However girls are another story... ( but really this is like most girls any where , but I was told that you should be more careful of high school girls in Japan then boys)
In Japan people are very friendly. (elderly ,middle age, etc)

I don't know a lot about Chinese people though , Japan and Korea are more my speed of knowledge of people.

I recommend going on Lang8.com and make friends through that to see :) I have over 200 and every ones really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment