Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What are some popular goods and items in Japan?

Question:


I am thinking about doing exporting / importing business with my family friends lives in Japan. I am in the US of course, but I have no idea what is popular or hip in the USA that would also sell in Japan. Also we must keep generating goods and how will I go by keep on finding popular items to keep the business going ?? any idea ? We are currently thinking of bug out bag stuff, but not sure yet.

Answer:


I am not sure whether you ask about American goods that Japanese would be interested in buying or Japanese goods that Americans would be interested in buying.
Well, talking about learning English, I think maybe English children's books, books, magazines and CD's/DVD's ( I don't know whether it's legal to sell CD/DVD though), however information always sells (for me).
Talking about Japanese goods that Americans would be interested to buy. There would be a lot more like manga in Japanese, Japanese fashion items, clothes, toys, children's books, books and magazines. Thinking about how everyone likes Japanese movies and dramas, maybe DVD's and CD's. Most of these are available on www.amazon.co.jp though.

No comments:

Post a Comment