Monday, May 16, 2011

I would like to move to japan, will it affect my career?

Question:


I live in UK and have one year left of BA degree in music which afterwards i plan on using to work in composing music for moving image (such as adverts, tv etc).

By doing this i'll need a publishing deal for syncronisation, which will in-effect be my "boss". My question is, If i move to Japan will it effect my publishing deal here in the UK? or am I better of finding an international publisher that's based in japan?

if theirs no sensible answers, please don't answer at all.
-Thanks.

Answer:


You can go to Japan for up to one year on a working holiday visa. Otherwise you need a job offer before you go there. You just can't move there.
Finding a international publisher in Japan might not be so easy. But you may find a UK publisher with offices in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment