Monday, May 16, 2011

This boy I have never known/met before?

Question:


            My Interesting Dream 

I had a dream while I was taking a nap I met this boy I forgot the location but I remember certain things he was Japanese and he was wearing a traditional Japanese uniform (school uniform) I think I was introduced to him or I bumped into him but when we meet we just looked at each other completely silence Then he smiled and gave me this goofy look, we Then sat down somewhere and we talk I was shy in the dream I could not really look at his face as I was sitting down I he was trying to make eye contact with me while I was just looking straight ahead Then he said something to me or he whispered something to me and out of nowhere I smiled with content. Then we went to numerous other places together and he acted so nice sincere I felt his warmth as we got to know 
each other I remember how happy I was and the way he looked and me was so friendly but gentle and warm we were having fun together I believe then after that I woke up. I can't recall what his face looked like it is all a haze I tried to think of his name I do not know but the first name that came to my mind later was Hiro. I can't remember anything else but my dream was interesting I wonder what it means? 

But, I remember how goofy he was and shy like a child his hair was either straight down or spiky it's all a blur now. But in one part of the dream I recall hugging him and feeling nothing but a child-like warm happy feeling Like how you wake up on Christmas day. In this dream I felt a scene of realness it felt kind of real I can't remember anymore? Umm his heart when I was hugging him I could feel his heart beating and before we met I think he saw me or spotted me first and then I don't know I think he came over to me or approached me and Oh his eyes I recall when we first met and when he smiled at me I recall how chinky  his eyes were (they were so beautiful) I forgot the rest ahhh? I can't remember anything anymore :( . 

He had this delicacy, he was so...? Can't put into words he was? His presence when we were together made everything feel hazy like it was fading everything was so pure gentle I can describe it in words so many things happened. His name was either Akira or Hiro or kazeya can't recall.

Answer:


What's your question?

No comments:

Post a Comment