Monday, May 16, 2011

Japan's tsunami?? Plzzzz :))?

Question:


OK, so I need your help, I ma doing a project about the tsunami in Japan and am doing a video for it so I was wondering if you guys can tell me about
1)good and dramatic music (I was thinking of nickelback If today was your last day)
2) Where can download videos about the tsunami
3) I've been looking online on the number of death's and none of the websites says the same thing!!! Does anyone know the REAL number
4) I also need a DRAMATIC picture I need a picture that can make you cry!! plllllz
I know I've been trouble but pllllllllz

Answer:


1. Go to incompetech.com/m/c/royalty-free (good source)
2. Go to Youtube and search there
3. The death toll is over 20k but it is not official yet as some bodies are still unaccounted for

No comments:

Post a Comment