Thursday, May 19, 2011

Would u pls check my grammar and tell me your opinion as well .. japanese?

Question:


its kind of a research we are doing on advertising something in japan and it happened to be advertising for english teacher as giving normal people walking in the street this kind of an advertisement and see how they would react (its school project by the way)

英語が難しそう?
レベルアップしたい?
一緒に楽しく学びましょう
会話・読解・聴解・文法
英語が好きになっちゃうんだよ
よかったら
連絡待っています
:)


please check my grammar and tell me your opinion .... would japanese be interested in this or what should I change to make it more desirable ?

thanks a lot in advance :)

Answer:


>英語が難しそう?

It should be 英語は難しそう? But yours is also OK.

I think your ad looks too casual to use it in business. It's like Japanese a teenager wrote. So people would think that some students are doing this business as part-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment