Friday, July 8, 2011

18 year old female going to the beach alone tomorrow, tips?

Question:


Hey there,
I am currently an exchange student in Japan and I need to get my body wet, it's so hot! Anyway, Iam thinking of going to Zushi beach, that's about and hour away from Tokyo. Now I am pretty paranoid about safety and I know I need to stay within sight of families and stuff but what about when I want to swim. Where do I hide my cash? My valuables like cell phone and camera. Has anyone been to Zushi? Is it a pretty petty crime free beach?
Also, what's the foreign population like in Zushi?
Thanks in advance.

Answer:


Luckily, Japan is one of the safest countries in the world.
It also has one of the lowest crime rates.
If a theft occurs on that beach, it will most likely have been committed by a foreigner, not a Japanese national.

Leave your cellphone and camera in your hotel.
Take just enough money with you to get to the beach and back to your hotel.
Buy a small waterproof container at a 100-yen shop, then put your money in it and pin the container to the inside of your swimsuit with a safety pin.

No comments:

Post a Comment