Friday, July 8, 2011

How much would it be to buy a tea set in Japan?

Question:


My friend is going to Fukuroi in a few days and I really want to get a Japanese tea set, but I'm not sure how much money I should send with her. On average how much do tea sets cost in Japan?
I don't want anything too fancy, just a teapot and some teacups, ceramic or cast iron. I don't think I would want to spend over $40 though because I can get one here for the same price. In my price range, what would I be able to get?

Answer:


Do you mean like this?
http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/shikis…

I cost 3000 yen, cheaper than $40.
I can get much cheaper or more expesive one if I want. Because I'm a Japanese and know where to buy and how to search.

Fukuroi is a not so big city. I was born at Hamamatsu, near from Fukuroi.
I'm afraid if your friend find where to buy it.
There is a Aeon, big shopping center. I'm not sure they a good one.

Fukuroi is near from Makinohara, where is famous for green tea itself.
I recommend you green tea rather than tea set.

No comments:

Post a Comment