Friday, July 8, 2011

What do I need to travel to japan. V2?

Question:


I'm Mexican and I live in the US. I'm 17 and I'm currently in 12grade. I wanted to know what would I need for to travel to japan and how much money would I need? I just want to travel and visit for 2-3Weeks and I might travel with a friend but don't know when. I was thinking of finishing high school school first and then go to college and take graphic design, media, or something that has to do with technology or computers. Probably somewhere in 20s. I don't mind spending 1000-4000dollars. I got a friend there that lives in Tokyo so I wouldn't need help around. Shes 24 currently.

Answer:


Air fare: You need $1000-1500 if you are departing from US

Hotel: Usually, you need $120 per night if you want to stay at a hotel.
If you want to save money, you need to stay at a hostel which will cost $40-60 per night.
If you want to stay at a luxury hotel, you need $250-300 or more.

Food, transportation and others: You need $60-120 or so per day. If you want to enjoy shopping, you need more.

So you need $120 for hotel and $90 for others per day. If you want to stay in Japan for 2 weeks, the total cost will be $2940.

No comments:

Post a Comment