Friday, July 8, 2011

How much is it to stay in tokyo,japan for a week?

Question:


So im planning to go to japan next summer, anybody who has gone to tokyo,japan how much is it for an airplane ticket if it helps i live in New Jersey, and then how much would it be if i stay for a week? If you could give me the estimate in US dollars and equal it to Japanese yens that would help alot thank you

Answer:


I'm Japanese living in Osaka. I will go to Colorado this summer and the airplane ticket costs me about 71,000 yen ($880). Hotel prices depend on where you stay, but roughly 3000-10000 yen/night ($40-$120). I will be happy if I can stay a hotel in Tokyo by $40. I usually see $65 when I search a hotel. If you want to stay a high rank hotel, you might need to cost over $100.

No comments:

Post a Comment