Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Do Japan hates African American people?

Question:


I'm going to visit Japan for 2 weeks to learn about their culture and to taste their delicious food there, also I would like to travel around Japan to meet different people, and not to mention I like Japanese women, but my black friends told me that Japanese people likes White people better, because they are more superior and rich than black people, also they mock black people by making the blackface, and if they see a white person they worship them and show them around, however if they see a black person, they laugh and teases them, is that true and I saw it on Youtube too.

Answer:


your question reeks of ignorance and is so stereotypical that it offends me greatly. i suggest that you stay home instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment