Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A simple question for my japanese Homewrok?

Question:


Can you please fill in the the blank and translate it.

Ano hito wa (__________________) desu ga,jitsu wa amari shigoto o shinain desu yo.

I'm suppose to put an adjective(doesn't matter whether its Na or I keyoshi) + sou,example:

Himasou
Takasou
Yasusou

I would have figure out myself,but i don't understand the sentence,that is why i need a translation too.Thanks

Answer:


The sentence is:
Ano hito wa - That person is
desu ga - but
jitsu wa - the truth is
amari - not very much
shigoto - work
wo shinain desu yo - doesn't do

All together:
That person seems _________ but the truth is that they don't really work that much.

Adjectives:
Himasou - Seems free (not busy)
Takasou - Seems expensive/rich
Yasusou - Seems cheap/not rich

So, I'd say that the answer is "takasou". Therefore, your finished sentenced would be:
Ano hito wa takasou desu ga, jitsu wa amari shigoto wo shinain desu yo.
That person seems rich but the truth is that they don't really work that much.

Hope this helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment