Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I sent a package to Japan today, but?

Question:


at the post office, the lady clerk said, "you do not have a zip code" I realized that myself too. since I did not want to drive all the way back home, contact the receiver to ask for it, reprint the address, take out the old address and tape up the new one again, and wait until next day to drive back all the way to the post office to deliver it, I just went ahead and paid $30 and shipped it.

Will it get there in Japanese address ? how kind is postal worker in japan ?

Answer:


Most likely, yes.

Just think of your own address without a zipcode. It wouldn't be hard to pinpoint the correct address and even if it goes to the wrong address by chance, they'll try re-delivering to the correct address. I don't know how it is in western countries but Japanese postal workers will go out of their way to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment