Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Lately, I was thinking of choosing the Japanese language later in life. But...?

Question:


The downfall is, I hear they have alot of earthquakes there. I like their culture, food and the language. But I'm worried I might have a good chance of experiencing it over there and possibly die :-/ How can I overcome this fear?

Answer:


Depending on where you are. When I lived in Tokyo there was hardly a week that went by that I didn't feel a very small one. Where I am now, well, 4 or 5 times in 20 years of living here, but nothing major.

Your biggest problem isn't going to be overcoming the fear, but how to manage to get a visa in order to live here in the first place. Use Y!A database to do search rather than ask, ok? The database is full of questions like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment