Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Japanese Hair Straightening?

Question:


So, I initially plan to go to a Japanese Hair Salon in Japan and get the hair straightening system to straighten my hair.

(1) Are there restrictions before the process can be done to your hair? I mean, can it be done to all types of hair? (coz I had mine relaxed several years ago)

(2) Is it worth it? The salon I am looking at has it at around 7,000 yen so the price is okay but I wonder if it would really make my hair silky smooth and straight?

thanks!

Answer:


1.)Yes,some restrictions.
-No perms
-They can't work with thinning hair from perms. ect.

Yes it can.All types,It depends on what salon you are going to,and what treatment you are getting and as to what extent.

2.)If you are getting a japanese perm,yes.If you are getting it just flat ironed,it lasts longer,and still pretty worth it.Much better than american hair straigtenings.It will make your hair,really pretty.

Please see this website for more information.
http://www.salontrendz.com/japanese-hair…

No comments:

Post a Comment