Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Is it safe to order stuff (online) that comes from Japan due to radiation?

Question:


A couple of months ago there was a huge Earthquake that struck Japan, and since the earthquake was so strong it affected their nuclear plants, and radiation started spreading everywhere...

My little cousin's birthday is coming up & she loves hello kitty... I've been searching on eBay, and EVERY single hello kitty bag that comes up in my search comes from Japan (Hong Kong)... The handbags are soo CUTE! I want to order one, but I'm scared that there's still radiation over there and that it will affect us....

Answer:


Hong Kong is not in Japan.

Unless the item is coming right from the Fukushima power plant you shouldn't have anything to worry about. It's not like all of Japan is radioactive right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment