Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Some good Japanese dramas?

Question:


So I have watched tons of Korean and Taiwanese dramas. Now I want to watch some Japanese dramas. The only J-drama I've watched is Hana Kimi, but I didn't really like (because of male lead, I just think he wasn't the right person to be the lead, but anyway - don't hate me for this, lol. And also I don't watch much Jdramas because I find the language annoying, but doesn't matter because at the beginning I hate both Korean and Taiwanese language too, but I love them :P)
So, can you recommend me some romance-comedy dramas with good intimate scenes and good looking actors/actresses. And also not old than 2008.
Thanks :)

Answer:


Hana Yori Dango: Is a must watch drama. If I had to pick just one asian drama I'd pick this one

Lone Vacation: Yes. it's a great one. Loved the music the chemistry the ehm scenes and of course the leading couple

Love Revolution: Thta's a great one. What it means to be in love.. is it a game or a short lived feeling? Is it really worth it? And what about waiting?

Ohitorisima!: A young man has to leave with an older woman but they both work in the same high school... hilarious events in and out of school... Living alone isn't all that appealing anymore.


Yamato Nedeshiko Shichi Henge/The Wallflower: It's weird.... it's based on a manga but don;t read too much here. If you are going to watch this one be prepared as it hasn;t any great romance or conclusion but it's fun to watch...

Mei-chan no Shitsuji: Again a must watch! Hilarious & oozes tenderness and loyalty. God give me a butler!



PS: Try the new 2011 korean and taiwanese dramasas well The Greatest Love, Lie to Me and Drunken to Love You... Language is an annoying barrier but oh well... Korean actually reminds me of Greek so I don't really have much to complain about.

No comments:

Post a Comment