Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ok japan if moved to the is wich is your favorite city in the us?

Question:


like Los angles new York San Francisco Boston Texas?

Answer:


I prefer small cities.

I have lived in or been to:

Portland, Oregon
Eugene, Oregon
Honolulu, Hawaii
Missoula, Montana
Stanford & San Francisco, California
Seoul, South Korea
Boston, Massachusetts
New York, New York

And still my favorite city is the smaller one where I went to college (not my hometown). You can experience restaurants and shopping, but people are friendly and will take time for you and it is still easy to enjoy activities in nature.

If you're seeking a larger city, my favorite larger cities are Portland, Oregon and San Francisco, California. The largest city I have enjoyed is Honolulu, Hawaii.

Another city that might be nice is San Diego, California.

If you want a large urban environment, head for Los Angeles or New York. But there is a lot of adventure and beauty, along with less danger, in smaller cities.

No comments:

Post a Comment