Friday, September 23, 2011

How should I involve my self in my japanese host family and in the community?

Question:


I want ton ivolve my self in as many ways as possible when I go on my forien exchange program in japan. Specifically in my host family and in the community.you would really help me out if you could tell me some ways i can do this.

Answer:


Don't worry. Most of the host families in Japan who take care of exchange students are experienced.
Most of them speaks fairly good English.
Your host family will be glad to introduce you to the members of the local community and their variety of activities.
If you want to know more about your local community that you may want to get involved, visit your nearby community center or the city government office. They will be happy to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment