Friday, September 23, 2011

Which city, Yokohama or Osaka?

Question:


I plan on going through an exchange program next year to japan. I have the choice of going to either meiji gakuin university in yokohama or kansai gaidai university in osaka. Yokohama and Osaka both seem like nice places, i'm not sure which to choose. Has anyone been to both and can tell me which city they enjoyed more? or has anyone been to either of these schools and can tell me their experience? thank you.

Answer:


Yokohama and Osaka are both great cities in Japan and I've enjoyed my time in both cities.

Yokohama is a cool harbour city that is just outside of Tokyo. I love Yokohama for its atmosphere. It is like a smaller version of Tokyo without all the hustle & bustle. Yokohama is famous for its China Town and its bay area for entertainment and restaurants.It also gives you the option of visiting Tokyo which is close by.

Osaka is the food and comedy capital of Japan. It is famous for its great food such as okonomiyaki and takoyaki as well as for its great shopping. Osaka will give you the option of being close by to famous places like Kyoto and Nara which are full of history and traditional culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment