Friday, October 7, 2011

Go to college in Japan?

Question:


I plan on going to college in Japan?
I am now a 10th grader and I plan on going to college abroad in Japan then living there. I plan on teaching English there too, but I really want to teach at a University in Japan. As time comes, probally own a night club or apartments....
But the main thing is getting there. What are the requirements: my GPA?
Perfect grades? Whatever I need to do, I'll do it. My parents won't pay for this so it is up to me. I can perhaps go for a scolarship in Japan right? I know some japanese and I am still working towards being more fluent. (I'm not close to bing fluent yet but I really enjoy the language)
I'm not sure if this will help but I am great at writing: I write about fantasies.
Perhaps I can start writing books to earn some money to help pay? I know that if I go to college in America, I can get transfered but I want to start there and finish there. Then start living there.

Thank You for your help

also
Considering that I'm African-American, would this change anything?

( I'm right in the middle of black and white, tan)

Answer:


The answer is the same as it was answered yesterday when you asked the same exact question..
Want you're seeking is not possible. An unknown writer can't make any money selling books.

No comments:

Post a Comment