Friday, October 7, 2011

Japanese word/symbol for 'Stay Strong'?

Question:


Japanese word/symbol for 'Stay Strong'?

Hello Everyone body , this is my first post so sorry for any mistakes.

Im getting a tattoo of a Samurai warrior down my ribs and i would like the Japaneses words / symbol to say .... ' STAY STRONG '

the reason for this tattoo is because over the last year or so, i have lost many people i loved and care about. and sometimes need to remind my self to stay strong and get on with life.

Please don't just look on google and send me any old link to any word. as ive noticed my self that not everyone knows what they are looking at in foreign language.

Thank you everyone :) !!

Answer:


I think 強くあれ is good for "stay strong".

If you want to write it vertically, just write it vertically.





No comments:

Post a Comment