Friday, October 7, 2011

I am expecting a parcel from Japan. It was sent 10/4/2011 via EMS but i haven't received it yet up to now.?

Question:


Based on the online tracking result, last oct.6,2011, there has been an attempted delivery of the package but the report said i was not around which is not true because i never went out of the house since i was really waiting for that EMS delivery. What is the best thing for me to do to be sure that the said package will still be delivered to me since i paid too much for the service in order that it will be delivered to me 2 -3 days after mailing? It contains very important documents which i need to sign and submit before the oct.8 deadline but it seems i will be paying penalties since today is already oct.8 if ever that EMS parcel will not come on this very day.Will EMS pay me for the damages they caused me?

Answer:


I think your local post office is keeping it. So call them and ask them to deliver it right now. But October 8 is too early as a deadline if it was shipped on October 4. So you should have had more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment