Friday, October 7, 2011

How could I start to eat and make Japanese food?

Question:


The people in Japan live the longest, healthiest lives, with the lowest obesity rate. Therefore their diet must be good!!!
Japanese food is yummy but I have never prepared any myself. I want to start reverting my diet from more western to more like the Japanese, how would I start?
Like what groceries should I have right from the start, what are some simple but good meals I could start with, any meal ideas?
Do you think this is a good idea? :P

Answer:


Japanese cuisine is renowned for its emphasis on fresh, seasonal ingredients with the key ingredients of most meals being rice, soup and a main dish. Seafood features heavily in Japanese cuisine. The following are some healthy Japanese food that you can easily add to your diet.

Healthy Japanese Food
http://japan-australia.blogspot.com/2011…

The key to Japanese cooking is using the right ingredients. The following is a list of the essential Japanese pantry ingredients.
http://japan-australia.blogspot.com/2010…

No comments:

Post a Comment