Thursday, March 17, 2011

Are a lot of people from japan moving to California?

Question:


Esp southern. California? I aak because I'm learning japanese and am wondering if maybe that would be of any help career wise in the future or something. Like if japanese becomes more widespoken then i could put all my work learning the language to use and actually help people..i wanted to become a nurse well see though.I'm just wondering though and I hope japan makes it through

Answer:


Yes, they are moving to southern California to Escape the radiation. The united states is using radiation detectors to check for any signs of radiation as they land in the country. There have been some ignorant complaints via youtube about the inexplicable rise in asians since the cataclysm. Ignorant people.. Nevertheless, California holds the highest percentage of Japanese and Japanese americans in the United States so it's only natural that they'd come here. You never know though, they may end up liking it, with opprotunities, meeting new people, and the amount of time it will take for their contry to be restored they may end up staying. (As for them moving to China that's highly unlikely as to the animosity most Japanese and Chinese have for one another after WWII.) I mean with todays teens it may be different but given the masses I doubt they would all move their. But uhm, perhaps Tokyo? But from the news channels and updates i've been reading you can pretty much expect them to be going to california as I said. Most of them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment