Thursday, March 17, 2011

Would I be selfish for ordering from Jbox right now?

Question:


For a few months now, I've been planning to order sakura themed items from Jbox once they became available from March-April. But it's mostly food items I was planning to get, and not only are there food and water shortages in the north but I also heard and saw pictures of the grocery stores in Tokyo having their shelves picked clean, so I don't want to take food from there when it's not like I *need* it.

Jbox has a message on their site that orders and shipping have not been affected. Also there is no threat of radiation contaminating the items so please don't answer if you're only going to leave misinformation about that stuff.

Answer:


Ugh...I don't think you are, the items you want are probably already in stock, and people are cleaning the shelves because of the panic, once they will see that things are going normal they will stop doing that, also the media trends to be sensationalist and exaggerate reports. And Jbox is donating 5% from sales to the relief, so you are helping with the effort too.

No comments:

Post a Comment