Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tell me your thoughts at this exact moment-----Goal is 100 answers!!!!!! For japan!!!!!!!?

Question:


Hey, ive always wanted to reach 100 answers, so lets do this for japan!!! Tell me about your opinion on Japan and everything thats happening...ranging form japan, to 2012....just think and write away!

Answer:


hmmmmm......I'm not sure Japan will care if you get 100 answers but ....it's a nice thought...

My thoughts on Japan - such a tragedy but I really admire how dignified and respectful they are.. They're handling it with such grace and dignity.. Americans would've looted everything not nailed down by now (I'm American ....not always proud of that though)

2012 -wont be the end of the world. I made a bet with my brother in law. If it isnt the end of the world, he owes me 5 bucks......if it is, I owe him 5. .... :)

Thoughts in general - this sandwich I'm eating is delicious....I think I'll go upstairs and watch a movie.

The end.

Have a nice day. Good luck getting to 100

No comments:

Post a Comment