Thursday, March 17, 2011

Could someone please translate these?

Question:


1)ジンジンする
2)よろしく頼む
3)加減できない
4)こんないいようにやられっぱなしで
5)そういう事になる
6)温泉も入ってらんない

If any of them have multiple meanings, then give me as many as you can think of, please.

Fluent or people how know japanese only. No f***ing google or babelfish. Those are for f***ing retards.

Answer:


Kamikaze Lady san is perfect, just let me add some.
1) tingling, aching
2) please/take care of something or someone for me/please accept my request.
3) can't control (if you are talking about fighting, it means,
can't be easy on the opponent. often 手加減)
4) hit or attacked without being able to fight back, often to the opponent's satisfaction.
5) it ends up like this/I guess things are as you just said.("yes" in an arrogant way)
6) not even feeling like taking a hot spring/I can't even relax in the hot spring.
(because being too emotional or too busy or someone call you for hassles or troubles)

No comments:

Post a Comment