Thursday, March 17, 2011

Beginner japanese help please!?

Question:


I have been sick/tired so I have missed a couple classes due to various reasons, and so now its springbreak not a time I can really contact my teacher and ask for help during her time off. I am having alot of trouble with noun/place/verb and specific thing and time, the particles really confuse me...I am suppose to put these into japanese without using kanji

in front of the bus stop
next to the post office
inside the hospital
behind the park
between the bakery nd here
left of the bank
near the supermarket
under the dictionary
on top of the desk

and another one is a bunch of pictures i assume I have to write like
for these I can use kanji or hiragana
"lets sit here and talk"
"lets sing a duet"
"lets go home together"
"lets see that movie"
"lets go have a drink"
"lets eat here"
"lets take a picture here"
"lets go eat after work"
"you should call a cab"
"no name on this paper"
"want to see my pictures"
"have you already eaten?"
"may I have a paper"
"wheres the flowers"
"did you take your vitamins?"
"do you like your kimono"
"did you go skiing"
"is the baby asleep?"
"dog had puppies"

if someone can do a couple and explain it to me, I will do the rest on my own, i will perfer to chat with you so email me darkinlight321@aim.com

cause I will most likely have more questions if you are willing to answer thank you.

Answer:


Is katakana OK? You may know words come from foreign language is normally expressed
by katakana. In the blanket is Hiragana, for instance, バス is katakana, ばすis hiragana.

in front of the bus stop バス(ばす)ていのまえで
next to the post office ゆうびんきょくのとなり
inside the hospital   びょういんのなか
behind the park     こうえんのうしろ
between the bakery nd here  パン(ぱん)やとここのあいだ
left of the bank       ぎんこうのひだり
near the supermarket   スーパーマーケット(すーぱーまーけっと)のちかく
under the dictionary    じしょのした
on top of the desk     つくえのうえ



"lets sit here and talk"   ここに座って話そう
kokoni suwatte hanasou

"lets sing a duet"      デュエットを歌おう (デュエットをしよう)
duet wo utaou (duet shiyou)

"lets go home together"  一緒に家に帰ろう
issyoni kaerou

"lets see that movie"    あの映画を見よう
ano eiga wo miyou

"lets go have a drink"    飲み物を飲もう (呑みに行こう)
飲む = drink all drinks, water, juice, alcohol etc.
呑む = drink alchohol
 nomimono wo nomou (nomi ni ikou)

"lets eat here"        ここでたべよう
kokode tabeyou

"lets take a picture here"  ここで写真を撮ろう
kokode syashin wo torou

"lets go eat after work"   仕事の後、食事に行こう
shigoto no ato, syokuji ni ikou

"you should call a cab"   あなたはタクシーを呼んだほうがよい
anata ha taxi wo yonda houga yoi
in such sentense, normally, we do not translate "you"
so, I say タクシーを呼んだほうがよい

"no name on this paper"    この紙(書類)には名前はない
kono kami (syorui) niha namae ha nai

"want to see my pictures"   私の絵を見たい
watashi no e wo mitai

"have you already eaten?"   もう食事をすませましたか?
mou syokuji wo sumasemashitaka?

"may I have a paper"       新聞を取ってください。
                    shinbun wo totte kudasai
  (I am not sure, a paper means newspaper?)

"wheres the flowers" 
where is the flowers      花はどこにある
hana ha dokoni aru
where the flowers 花のあるところ
                    hana no aru tokoro

"did you take your vitamins?"  あなたはビタミンを摂りましたか?
anataha vitamins wo torimashitaka?

"do you like your kimono"    あなたの着物を気に入っていますか?
anata no kimono wo kini itte imasuka?

"did you go skiing"        あなたはスキーにいきましたか?
anata ha ski ni ikimashitaka?


"is the baby asleep?"       赤ちゃんは眠っていますか?
akacyan ha nemutteimasuka?

"dog had puppies"          犬は子犬を持っていた。
imu ha koinu wo motteita

No comments:

Post a Comment