Sunday, March 27, 2011

Jobs in Japan that need workers?

Question:


To those living in Japan currently. I Plan on going to college this summer. I would like to work toward something that will grant me a job entry in Japan. Though I'd like to study something that actually needs workers in Japan. I'm not sure on teaching positions since a lot of my friends and people I know want to be teachers or substitute teachers in japan. So to all those living in Japan right now what types of jobs actually need workers right now? Like the type of jobs you always see in ads needing people?

Answer:


If you mean "jobs with much demand for workers", there is none now.

The after effect of the earthquake will set in from now. We also have power outage in and around Tokyo which makes many businesses suspend their operation for hours or sometimes days.

Many Japanese people are cutting their consumption after the quake. It puts leisure industry on the verge of collapse. For example, Tokyo Disneyland has been closed since the earthquake, 11th. There is no date for reopen.

I don't think you can get a working visa as a construction worker. It's a job Japanese people can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment