Sunday, March 27, 2011

What do you like / dislike about living in Japan, and also living in USA?

Question:


I have lived in both places. When I was living in Japan, I missed USA. When I was living in USA, I missed USA.

I like Japan for their manner, quality and service. But do not like the too much of group mentality and how crowded it was. Also most are Japanese with hardly any Westerns living there.

I like USA for space and ease of access to simple things in every day life. I also like the fact its very international (everyone from all sort of Nationality lives there across the land), but did not like loud, rude, macho, selfish attitude.

Answer:


I lived in the USA and Japan.
Dislikes USA. Eating in a restaurant next to someone wearing shorts and vest and not being able to taste my meal because of the odour from under their arm pits. Ahrrrrgh, disgusting.

Likes Japan. Eating in a restaurant next to someone dressed properly. Mmmm, Enjoyable

No comments:

Post a Comment