Sunday, March 27, 2011

Share what you think about my poem, I sent it to my friend Tomo in Japan?

Question:


Earthquakes, tsunamis and hurricanes
are natural vents and fury's of nature
that nobody can control and cure.

The extensive damage it created,
the life savagely mistook/ and taken..
Had left someone wandering
If its the end of the world!

Japan, stay putt and don't be discouraged
for this is a turning point for change and stronger Japan.
The world cannot accept you fall
because your global influence is a treasured ball.

Tokyo, Tokyo stay alive
Let earthquakes and tsunamis runs its course
but man made nuke should be controlled
because Tokyo, Tokyo we love you all

Answer:


I believe this is called Free style poetry. I like it.

May I add, What a relief from some of the posts we've had lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment