Sunday, March 27, 2011

Why does Iglesia ni Cristo says that the INC in Japan was not affected by the Earthquake?

Question:


Now the Iglesia ni Cristo (Eduardo Manalo) says that not one member or any local(Inglesia ni Cristo church) was affected by the Earthquake/sunami/nuclear meltdown; he claims that because the Iglesia ni Cristo is saved from those kind of disasters by God, not one member living in Japan was affected. Please correct me if I am wrong; but, isn't that cruel to say? Just because the victims of the Japanese tragedy were not members of the Iglesia ni Cristo, they were castigated by God? This demonstrates lack of common sense and lack of sympathy towards their fellowmen. Then on the otherside, these INC is partnering with the Philippines government to raise funds to help the victims of the Japanese tragedy. I just don't get it!

Answer:


It's easy to make up bold statements concerning religion (which has never been proven anyway) AFTER the disaster occurs.

For example: I have never been victim of a flood, so there for I am favored by God.
Or
I have never choked on an apple before, there for God wishes me to live

Silly right?
Claiming your faith saves you from anyone/thing but yourself is a great load of bullocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment