Monday, April 25, 2011

American vs Japanese Unisex?

Question:


Hey all! Thanks for taking the time to look at this. :)

I'm thinking about buying two cosplay costumes pretty much to own them, but they would be fun to actually cosplay with as well. However, I can't find, either on the site or on any other site, whether or not unisex is just unisex period. Usually I'd go for the whole "just get a size bigger and hem it," advice, but I want to look good in these and if we're talking American unisex, then the size bigger is way too huge on me and wouldn't look good at all.

If it helps, I am female and unisex: medium.

Measurements:
B: 103cm | 41in
W: 82cm | 32.5in
H: 97cm | 38 in

Costume 01: http://www.399cosplayshop.com/japanese-anime-cosplay-costumes/bleach/shinigami-academy-kimono-uniform-blue.php
Costume 02: http://www.399cosplayshop.com/japanese-anime-cosplay-costumes/katekyo-hitman-reborn/tsuna-sawada-cosplay-costume.php

As you can see, both have low/adjustable collars, so I'm not worried about neck sizes.

If anyone has any clue, or can point me to something that will help, I'd greatly appreciate it! :)

Answer:


Unisex means both men and women can wear it. It's nothing to do with size, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment