Monday, April 25, 2011

Can anyone suggest for a travel in Mt. Seorak and Nami Island?

Question:


Hi hi,

I'm seriously planning to go to Korea next October. I want to know when is the best time (which week in October) to go to Seorak mountain to see the beautiful autumn leaves and to have some hiking.. And also, do they allow tourist without tourist guide to go hiking there? What do I actually need for this?

I'll be coming from Seoul and I'm thinking of visiting Nami Island and other places in Chuncheon. Then go to Seorak for 2-3 days. (is this time enough to see all of Seorak spots?). After, I'll then head to Pusan to stay few days also.

Can someone give me an idea about the transport and fares, where to eat good dishes, and where to stay ( I prefer staying in a house inn than hotels, wanna experience the traditional korean house as much as possible and for cost reasons too) and some other tips on this travel?

Pardon for so many question and many many thanks!

Answer:


This is the JAPAN section. You're talking about KOREA.

No comments:

Post a Comment