Monday, April 25, 2011

Extra-marital affairs in Japan? Are they as popular as in France?

Question:


I don't know any Japanese nor French personally however movies and literature form an image of extra-marital affairs being acceptable in Japan and France. For example many Japanese men have a "mistress" and I've read that extra-marital affairs are socially acceptable in France.

Answer:


In novel , In movie, may wrote about "mistress".
why it is one of dream for men.

so ,In real world dream not come true...

same "acceptable level " with your country.

but case by case. when I take look "Sex and the City" and believe it is all of american....
another, before I home stay America, I believe every one bring gun!! easy to kill other...(like movie)
After visit , I not think so.

May same. case by case, compare at internet and media ,may it is not same to real world.

( from japanese)

No comments:

Post a Comment