Monday, April 25, 2011

Is it safe to buy food from Narita Airport in Tokyo Japan?

Question:


Has anyone heard of anything since the radiation due to tsunami and earthquakes? I don't think I'll be drinking water from there, but what about food? They have very unique snacks. I will be at the airport but will not have time to go out due to flight, but it would be nice to buy food souvenirs! Any suggestion? Like food or restaurants there at the airport or cool gift shops? A friend asked me to buy a Sailor Moon souvenir but like I said I only have a layover/connecting flight. Thanks in advance!!

Answer:


...dot dot dot...
It's ok, you can buy the food there, you can avoid produce if you want, but there are standards for how much radiation can be in food and still be sold. The water is ok too, the water company isn't going to let everyone drink radioactive waste.. and sailor moon? really?

No comments:

Post a Comment