Thursday, April 7, 2011

Can I make money vlogging in Japan?

Question:


I'm going to Japan when I graduate from college. I plan to stay there as long as possible (until get deported or forever if i can get citizenship), but I'm still learning to speak Japanese and I can barely write/read Japanese.

I know I won't be able to get a real job because of my bad Japanese so I was thinking of doing a daily vlog and posting it on youtube. I know all the popular vloggers make a 6 figure income, but is it possible for me to make enough money to live just starting out as a vlogger?

Answer:


If you are not Japanese looking there is a very high chance of police officers asking you for your ID (either your passport or your alien registration card). If you're there illegally (past 90 days straight on a tourist visa and without a different visa) you will be deported and barred from the country for a long period of time.

That aside, it will be very tough but never give up on your dreams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment