Thursday, April 7, 2011

Problem: Japanophilism. Solutions?

Question:


I didn't know that but I think that after counting the amount of time I spend reading about Japan and learning Japanese and asking questions about Japan on Yahoo Answers, proves that I am a Japanophile. A disorder, lol? They say that if you one wants to get over something they go crazy about, they should just fully immerse in it. And it will stop. After reading all about Japan I don't really feel like wanting to live there anymore because I think, I would feel a bit uneasy with all the refined Japanese manners (as they put it). So how can I satisfy my Japanophilism without leaving my country? Write books?

Answer:


You could start to learn the language. Or maybe you could cook Japanese food at home like I do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment