Friday, April 22, 2011

Dating japanese women?

Question:


hey im a 17 yr old white guy thats recently moved to Australia,ive become attracted to asian girls and am looking for any advice how dating asian girls, i absolutly love asian cultures. im even looking for marriage later on down the line, so yeah if you could give any advice, dating sites or any help,

thanks

Answer:


hahaha, I wouldn't recommend going on a dating site... those things are so sketchy!!!

I'm 18 so I hope my advice goes with how old u are ahaha... but yea, just get out there are meet people, hang with your friends and you're bound to meet Asian people, they're everywhere :) If you're going to University just go to parties and try to meet them,

I'm asian but since I wasn't born in asia I'm not really in touch with all that asian culture stuff... But what I hate the most is when guys try to relate with me through their knowledge of the asian culture... I mean besides the fact that they're probably BSing... its just kinda weird.

Anyway, as for ur chances of getting with an asian girl, some asians aren't even attracted to asian guys and some are JUST attracted to White Guys so it really depends on the girl ...

goodluck :)!! Ps. if you have an accent of any kinda that probably helps :) Australia's such a beautiful place!

No comments:

Post a Comment