Friday, April 22, 2011

I am traveling from okwinia japan my frist flt is with ana leaves at 1255 gets in at 330?

Question:


my flt out of tokyo on contenaial leaves at 435 i have to go to ingration and thu security i do not think i have time to get to my gate. no one really speaks english called aireline they suggested to go a day early and stay in a hotel what suggested to you have for me i am in a strange coutry .the airline said that is the only flt o co that day they are parterners with untied why not put me on untied they have one leaving at 1755

Answer:


I have been to Okinawa and the rest of Japan 6 times, and I can tell you from experience that their English is far better than yours in our question.
Your question is very difficult to decipher, even for fluent speakers, and actually does not make any sense because in the title you intimate that you leave FROM Okinawa, yet in your body you say you are leaving from TOKYO. Which is it? Are you just trolling this site?
1.Go to your travel agency and make sure you get tickets for a flight you are comfortable with.
2.Or, if you are already in Japan, take the advice of the airlines and take a flight that leaves a day earlier.
3.Or, buy a ticket from United Airlines.

Airlines partner with other airlines so both can make use of each others travel destinations without having to duplicate them. This happens daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment