Friday, April 22, 2011

What is a name of a suburb area of Japan?

Question:


I am writing a story and it is placed in Japan. But sadly, I don't know that much about Japan. I am looking for a place in Japan that would be a warm vacation like suburb area. It is placed before the earthquake. Please help me. A brief over view of the city would be nice too, just so I could fully visualize it. Somewhere within 100 miles, but not too close, of Tokyo would be nice too. Thank you! :D

Answer:


Type the word 'Japan' into your browser and choose from the plethora of results you'll get.
Tokyo and its suburbs are only warm in spring and fall; in the winter it is cold, and in the
summer can be stifling hot.
One city that might qualify as 'suburb' within your limitations would be Yokohama.

No comments:

Post a Comment