Friday, April 22, 2011

If you could give the japanese goverment an advice to solve Japan's problems, what would you say?

Question:


Before the earthquake everyone knows that Japan's economy was very fragile and unstable. Now the earthquake (which is said to cost around 300 millions dollars as one of (if not) the most expensive natural disaster. On the other hand, Japan has a decreasing population which will now decrease more with the death of around 14 000 people, around 13 000 missing and the departure of 160 000 foreigners by march 25 2011.

Here's more information:
Most expensive natural disaster ever:
http://www.accuweather.com/blogs/news/st…

Foreigners leaving out of Japan:
http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes…

Worst crisis since World War II:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pac…

Number of dead: (this information is in spanish, i couldn't find it in english ^_^!)
http://www.gacetamercantil.com.ar/notas/…

Personally, i'd say the best is to raise the taxes untill the crisis is a little eased.


What would you say?

Answer:


I'm not following the news lately, so forgive me if I may say something wrong.
Anyway..

My advice would be the government should already start helping building back or atleast help start back the lives of the tsunami victims. Most of them are still living in evacuation centers. And I heard about 140 billion yen, that is budget/donations for the victims is still not being used. What the hell are they waiting for?! I'm really pissed off by that. It seems like 90% of the government's attention is in the nuclear crisis. I know, the nuclear crisis should be in great priority as this is and will be a greater threat. And I have faith in the government that they'll be able to overcome this. But thousands of people in the affected areas are hungry, cold, scared, etc. I know there are many groups assisting these people but I just wish the government would be more accepting and let other support groups start assisting these people. That huge money could have done many thing by now.

I have nothing else in my mind now. Yea probably raising taxes will be more helpful and maybe cutting power consumption of the unnecessary things.

No comments:

Post a Comment