Sunday, May 29, 2011

Visit Japan in this December Need Help!?

Question:


Hello, everybody! I am planning to visit Japan in December after Christmas, but I don't know when it's the best time to book a flight. Can anyone give me some advises? I am planning to purchase the package which is flight+hotel. Should I book it right now? during the summer? fall? When it's the best time to book the ticket and hotel. I also have another problem, which is that I need to get a visa to Japan first. I don't know when to apply for it. Because once i apply and get approved, I have to wait until December to go Japan, but the visa will expire with in 3 months. I am also worried about that If I book the ticket right now, and I don't get approved to obtain the visa. Can anyone give me some suggestions? And also I am just a student, my parents will support the trip, but one of the requirement to get the visa is to submit your bank statement. So what should I do with this part? Need help. Thanks

Answer:


I think it's too early to start applying now. It's best to do it after October or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment